Viofo A119 V3 Firmware
Firmware updates for Viofo A119 V3 dash camera.
Caution! Incorrectly installing firmware can cause your camera to become inoperable. Sometimes permanently. Firmware listed on this site comes directly from the manufacturer. Install at your own risk and only if you feel confident in doing so.
Do not install this on the A119 V1, V2, A119S or A119 Pro dash camera!!
A119 V3 Update Instructions:
1. Download the firmware file
2. Unzip (if needed) the file using available unzip programs, e.g. WinZip or 7-Zip
3. Copy the file directly onto the microSD card root file, not in any folders (card must be in Fat32 format). Using a card reader is the recommended way to get the file onto the memory card.
4. Insert the microSD card into the camera and power it on via a 5V/1A power source, e.g. USB wall charger, cigarette lighter car adapter or power bank, it will start upgrade automatically. Do not use your computers USB ports!
5. While upgrading, the front REC red LED starts blinking (the light blinks slowly at the beginning, then blinks quickly), when the lights stop blinking, that means the upgrade is finished. The camera will restart and the firmware file will be deleted automatically.
6. IMPORTANT!! Now go into the menu and manually default your cameras settings. Do not miss this step!
Firmware Version 1.02
1. Improved Video Bitrate in High option;
2. Improved recording audio level.