Viofo A139 Pro 4K 2-Channel with Sony Starvis 2 Sensor + WiFi + GPS
The new Viofo A139 Pro 2-Channel is the first dash camera to use the new Sony Starvis 2 image sensor for it's front facing camera, the 8MP IMX678. It has dual band WiFi, HDR, GPS and includes a CPL. This is likely the best image quality camera currently on the market.
This listing is for the A139 Pro 2channel version (front and rear), but the interior camera can be added later if needed. The interior camera from the standard A139 can be used with the new A139 Pro, as can the camera cable.
The HK3-C hardwire kit is required for parking mode use.
The A139 Pro supports up a 512GB memory card. A card is not included. Please be sure to use only one of the Viofo recommended cards shown below.
Capture Your Action provides a one year warranty on all new Viofo dash cameras.
- First 4K HDR with Sony STARVIS 2 Sensor Dashcam
- Front: Sony STARVIS 2 Sensor 8MP 1/1.8 IMX678
- Rear: Sony STARVIS Sensor 2MP IMX291
- 2 Channel 4K 3840x2160P 30fps + 1080P 30fps
- F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens
- 140°+ 170° Wide Viewing Angle
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Built-in 2.4GHz & Upgraded 5GHz
- G-Sensor & Motion Detection Supported
- Voice Notification in Multiple Languages Supported
- User-friendly Installation with super slim coaxial cable and miniature connectors
- GPS Logger & CPL Filter (Included)
- Support External Microphone (Optional, Not Included)
- Bluetooth Emergency Remote (Optional, Not Included)
- Channels - 2-Channel
- Chipset - Novatek 96687
- Image Sensor - Front: Sony STARVIS 2 Sensor 8MP 1/1.8 IMX678; Rear: Sony STARVIS Sensor 2MP IMX291
- Resolutions - 2160P(4K)
- Video Resolution - 4K 3840*2160P 30fps + 1080P 30fps
- Wi-Fi - 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- GPS Logger - Built-in
- Bluetooth - Built-in
- Display - No Screen
- Video Out - AV Out
- Power Port - Type-C USB
- Storage - Up to external 512GB microSD Card
- Battery & Charging - NO battery, use capacitor, 5V 2A.
- Buffered Parking Mode - Supported
- Operating Temperature - -10℃~65℃(5℉~149℉
- Applicable Hardwire Kit Cable - HK3-C or HK4 (Not Included, Optional)
Can't find what your looking for? Interested in a related item, but can't find it on our website? Contact Us, maybe we can get it for you!